Lost & Found
Items left on aircraft or the jetway and items left in the terminal building:
- Please contact the Lafayette Airport Commission Lost and Found at: (337) 456-1606, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave your name, phone number, email address, a detailed description of the item, date of loss, and location where item was last seen. Positive proof of ownership will be required to claim an item.
- All items must be picked up in person. Photo identification is required. Please call for an appointment to reduce wait time and to ensure that we have your item ready for pick up.
- Have Designated Person pick up your property. We will need a Property Release Form filled out by you, indicating they have your permission to pick up your item(s), and a copy of your photo identification. Your designee will also need to provide a photo identification when picking up the item(s).
- Arrange for shipping of your item(s) by calling the shipping company of your choice. A Property Release Form will be required.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AIRPORT DOES NOT PAY FOR SHIPPING OF ITEMS.
Items left at the TSA security screening check point areas:
- Contact TSA Checkpoint Phone: (337) 456-4048
For lost luggage:
- Lafayette Regional has two baggage carousels. If your luggage is ever misplaced, please contact the airline on which you traveled. Airline phone numbers are listed below. Although the airlines do their best to assure the safe arrival of your baggage, the unexpected sometimes happens.
- American Airlines Lost Luggage: 1-800-535-5225
- Delta Lost Luggage: 1-800-325-8224
- United Lost Luggage: 1-800-335-2247
Airlines can arrange for special accommodations for passengers such as use of a wheelchair. You can confirm a wheelchair request at the airline counter.
An ATM is located on the first floor of the terminal building near the baggage claim area. A second ATM is located on the second floor of the terminal in hold area past the security screening line.